With so many licensed realtors available to list your property, you may be wondering why you should choose to work with Jacob Realty.
When you choose to list with Jacob Realty, we offer more than just a single agent, you get an entire team at your disposal. A team of experienced real estate professionals that strive to give you the absolute best representation.
We do more than just place a sign out on your property and wait. We understand that your property is unique and has specific characteristics, so we build a multi-media marketing plan that will get your property sold quickly and at the highest possible price.
Here are just some examples of the innovative and creative strategies we use to price your listing, maximize the exposure of your property, and keep you informed of activity, challenges, and interest:
- Your agent will provide a data-driven market analysis to determine a strong listing price. Once listed, our team will monitor the competition and market conditions to help you prepare your property to maximize its appeal.
- We will have professional photos taken of your property and design a dedicated page within our website to show your property photos, descriptive details, and population, community, and school information.
- Your listing will appear on our website as multiple MLS services across the internet, including Realtor.com, Trulia, and Zillow. Feeding your listing into all of the major website syndication sources ensures exposure so that online buyers will find your listing easily.
- Our team of creative professionals will market your property on a weekly basis. This includes posting on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, etc.), sending out emails to potential buyers and other agencies, and more!
- You will receive communication on your terms! Are you a text person? No problem, we will text you. Prefer email or phone conversations? Then that is how we will reach you.
- We are your partners throughout the sales process and beyond. When we start our partnership, you will always know what to expect. We are here to be your advocate and help you understand all aspects of the selling process.