TINA JACOB, GRI, CRS
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Victoria Area Association of Realtors (VAAR)
- Houston Area Board of Realtors (HAR)
- Bryan College Station Board of Realtors (BCS)
- South Central Board of Realtors (SCBOR)
- Corpus Christi Association of Realtors (CCAOR)
- Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Goliad Chamber of Commerce
ABOUT TINA JACOB
Tina began her real estate career in assisting new homeowners in the home building industry with Steven Klein, she then extended her passion even further when she became a realtor in 2005, a broker in 2008 and opened the doors of Jacob Realty in 2009.
In the nearly 20 years she has been in real estate, Tina has had millions of dollars in real estate sales. Sales that transcend past the Victoria County line. As a native Texan, she has broad knowledge of the Texas real estate industry that include residential, farm and ranch land to luxury and commercial developments.
As a result, this passion encouraged her to open offices located in both Victoria and Brenham. This ensures that she is able to stretch beyond our 34-county area that includes Victoria, Goliad and Cuero. In addition to the Crossroads area, she also covers Aransas County and the Gulf Coast Area as well as the Brenham, College Station area.
Additionally, Tina’s passion for real estate stretches into consulting first time home buyers that need guidance and direction and to those ready to increase their assets or even invest in real estate.
Her values and integrity keep her clients coming back time and time again because they value the honest representation that they receive. Moreover, those same values are instilled into the team of licensed real estate agents and administrative staff that she has formed into the heart and soul of Jacob Realty.
At Jacob Realty, we don’t just ask for your business, we earn it!
- First and foremost, my clients come first! Secondly, to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. Third, to provide truly exceptional service and promote living in the 26-counties I represent.
- Finally, to build relationships, thus earning my clients trust.
- I do not measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.