491± HWY 59 RANCH
6038 N US Hwy 59, Goliad TX - $2,446,954
Nestled just 8 miles from Goliad and about 22 miles from Victoria, Texas, this 491± ranch is a mix of open pasture, brush, and heavily wooded areas all covered with native grass.
This beautiful ranch is located less than 2 hours from the urban amenities of San Antonio, and just over an hour to Corpus Christi. The acreage has a high fenced exterior and low inner cross-fencing into 5 pastures.
The diversity of this land offers a variety for wildlife ample water sources, and 491± acres of open pasture to the cover of native brush, Huisache and Oak Trees.
This ranch can continue as a cattle ranch, hunting and recreation retreat, and a homestead.
For more information, give Tina Jacob a call today at 361-649-0892 to schedule your private showing.
- 491±Acres of Ag Exempt Ranchland
- A mix of open pasture, Oak Motts, Live Oak, and Huisache Trees
- Approx. 100±acres open | 100±acres lightly wooded | 300± heavily wooded
- Native grass | Sandy Loam soil
- Wooded areas perfect for wildlife activity
- Multiple ponds throughout the property
- High fenced exterior and low inner cross-fencing into 5 pastures
- 40 x 80 metal shop
- 40′ enclosed with 2 roll-up doors
- 40′ covered with dirt floors and 3 bays
- 1 water well and 1 jet well
- Piped cattle pens
- Cement slab with pole barn
- Mineral feeder and two deer feeders
- Trophy Whitetail deer
- Seller does not own mineral rights, only surface rights will convey
This location is literally 2 hours or less to major cities. With direct access to HWY 77, you will always be just a few turns away from your favorite places.
- Victoria – 30 minutes to Downtown, 25 minutes to Victoria Mall
- Houston – 3 hours to Downtown, 2 hour/20 min to First Colony Mall
- Austin – 2 hours to Downtown, 2 hours to The Domain
- San Antonio – 1 hour/ 45 min to Downtown/Riverwalk, 2 hrs/15 min to The Shops at La Centera/Fiesta Texas
- Corpus Christi – 1 hour/40 min to Downtown/North Beach/ Texas State Aquarium