GEORGE WEST, TEXAS
Nestled Northwest of Corpus Christi, this South Texas ranch boasts excellent coastal pastureland perfect for cattle grazing. Property is cross-fenced into 7 pastures with low fencing. The perimeter of the property is high fenced and bordered by large acreage.
This property includes a metal-roofed 30 x 20 cabin that has a full kitchen and bath. Two water wells service the property. Additionally, the pod is piped to the water well to ensure water levels are maintained.
Considered a hunters paradise, native brush and mature live oaks are speckled about this ranch creating the perfect location for wildlife including, whitetail deer (scoring in the 120s), javelina, quail, dove, and turkey.
- 410-Acres of Ag Exempt coastal pasturland
- Mature trees | Native grass
- Brush coverage perfect for wildlife activity
- Large pond (piped to well to maintain levels)
- Two water wells
- 30 x 20 cabin (remodeled in 2014)
- New piped cattle pens
- 4 water troughs accessible for each pasture
- Diesel tank
- 8 x 40 Conex container
- Tractor shed
This location is close to major cities. With direct access to HWY 59, hours away from your favorite places.