GOLIAD COUNTY RANCH
9645 FM 1726
Surrounded by Magnolia, Pecan and Live Oaks, this custom home is the centerpiece of this 33-acre ranch in Goliad County. Located off FM 1726 the majority of this property has been cleared of brush and is 80% St. Augustine grass, which makes it perfect for horse and cattle grazing.
- 16×12 Morgan building
- fire pit with seating
- covered tables for entertaining
- 3/4 horse power water well pump
- 1000 gallon septic tank system
- 1/2 acre stock tank
- bordered by Manahulla Creek.
- brush and native grasses along property line is a paradise for wildlife including whitetail deer, wild turkey, quail and dove.
- 2-story custom home built in 1982
- Fully remodeled in 2017
- 3,200 sq ft | 4 bed | 3 bath
- Gourmet kitchen w/breakfast area and large island
- Samsung appliances | custom cabinets | style stone counter tops
- Fireplace in formal living room
- Downstairs office
- Buffet area off dining room
- Oversized family room
- Indoor laundry with washer and dryer included
- Tile and vinyl flooring throughout
- 3 bed – 2 bath upstairs | 1 bed – 1 bath downstairs
- 4-car covered carport w/breezeway and storage building
Looking for a ranch in Goliad County? Give Tina Jacob a call today at 361-649-0892 to schedule your private showing.
This location offers quick access Hwy 59 and 183 making travel to major cities easy.
- To Victoria – 44 miles to Downtown, 40 minutes to Victoria Mall
- To Houston – 3 hours to Downtown, 2 hour/20 min to First Colony Mall
- To Austin – 2 hours/20 min to Downtown, 2 hours to The Domain
- To San Antonio – 1 hour/45 min to Downtown/Riverwalk,2 hrs/15 min to The Shops at La Centera/Fiesta Texas
- To Corpus Christi – 1 hour/20 min to Downtown/North Beach/ Texas State Aquarium