300± ACRE RANCH – $1,185,000
0000 Franke, Goliad, Texas 77963
Located in off Franke Rd, this 300±Acre Goliad Ranch is the perfect opportunity for a recreational ranch or homestead.
While 250 of the acres are open with the exception of a large mott of mature Live Oaks, 50 acres are mostly wooded with native brush and an abundance of grass for grazing. There is an open range cattle crossing through Franke Rd.
A 3/4 acre pond offers a water sources for cattle and wildlife. The mature live oaks and brush create a plentiful collection of wildlife including, white tail deer, wild hog, quail, dove and turkey.
There is a meter facility and valve station in far North corner of the property.
The home has been moved off property. No survey available.
- 300±Acres of Ag Exempt grazing property
- Mature trees | native grass/brush
- Minutes from downtown Goliad and Victoria
- Cement water trough
- Pipe cattle pens
- Water well feeds the cattle trough
- Two additional water wells on property need pumps
- 200 amp electricity and old Gravity Flo Septic System
- 30 X 40 Shed
This location is close to major cities. With direct access to HWY 59, hours away from your favorite places.
- To Houston – 2 hours/30 min to Downtown, 2 hour/10 min to First Colony Mall
- To Austin – 2 hours/30 min to Downtown, and to The Domain
- To San Antonio – 1 hour/50 min to Downtown/Riverwalk, 2 hours to The Shops at La Centera/Fiesta Texas
- To Corpus Christi – 1 hour to Downtown/North Beach/ Texas State Aquarium